Eric CopperBroker, CIPS, CLHMS, CNE, GRI
Eric Copper is well known in the Austin real estate arena. Growing up in a family of Realtors, real estate is part of his DNA.
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams Realty International, quickly recognized Eric’s leadership and emergence into the Austin market hiring Eric in 2006 as the Broker for his flagship offices where he led over 1,600 agents and was responsible for over 7,000 transactions and $1B in sales volume annually. Returning to his roots in 2010, he is actively selling again and his accomplishments have continued to receive notoriety.
In 2015, 2013, and 2012, Eric was recognized as both the #1 Top-Selling Agent in his company of over 800 agents and ranked #7 by the Austin Business Journal. Eric is a proud member of the prestigious and exclusive Elite 25 and Platinum Top 50 organizations.
With experience ranging from moderately priced condominiums to multi-million dollar single-family homes, Eric’s clients value his level of knowledge, negotiating skills, and sophistication necessary to successfully bring their transaction to the closing table. His diverse client base includes top-level executives, professional athletes, celebrities, to first-time home buyers all of whom require discretion and dedication. This discretion is applied to every client.
Eric has built a sterling reputation on personalized service and professionally handled transactions. His honesty, integrity, and professionalism coupled with creative and innovative ideas consistently yield exceptional results.
When hiring Eric to represent you, whether relocating, buying, or selling, your expectations will be met and exceeded as he takes enormous pride in his client’s satisfaction.
Born and raised in Chicago, Eric relocated to Austin in 2000 and has felt at home ever since. He is actively involved in the community serving as a major contributor and volunteering his time and leadership to several non-profit organizations that he is passionate about.
In his free time, Eric enjoys a wide variety of activities such as traveling, riding his bike, boating, and skiing. You might also find him performing periodically in musicals and singing in various venues. His most treasured time is with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Marketing
- Founding Member, Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division (2006)
- The Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (2005 to Present)
- Austin Board of Realtors (2004 to Present)
- Broker and Team Leader for the nation’s #1 franchise real estate office in profit, number of transactions, and sales volume (2006-2010)
- #1 Top Closed Volume (2015, 2013, 2012) ; #2 Top Closed Volume (2014)
- Elite 25 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Platinum Top 50 Winner (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- “Who’s Who” In Luxury Real Estate
- Board of Trustees, The Long Center for the Performing Arts (2013 to present)
- Board of Trustees, Zach Topfer Theatre (2015 to present)
- Liaison and Board Member, HAPA (Hispanic Alliance of the Performing Arts) chaired by Teresa Lozano Long
- Cyclist and volunteer for Austin’s annual Hill Country Ride for AIDS (2005-present)
- Member, St. Martins Lutheran Church
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNE)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CHLMS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.